Wednesday 12 May 2010

A heart Exposed

A Heart Exposed!



To the one who knows me as I am and still loves me!
Today I bring all of me- my hopes and my fears
My dreams and my doubts, my anger and my past
The part of me that likes to please other people
And the part of me that desires you

Here are my loves
Here are my needs
Here is my hurt
Here is my desire

I bring my gifts as well
All that I am, all that I have
The abilities you gave me
The trainings I have acquired

I bring to you dear Lord
The strength of my convictions
The influence I have with others
The interests and passions that inspire me

I bring all of me to you
My relationships and my needs
My pride and my sins
My calendar, my wallet, my cheque books

My eyes and the things I look at
My heart and all of my thoughts
My tongue and the words I say
My life, my all, my whole being

The hottest battleground in me
A place within where I wrestle
Much struggles and pangs in my heart
That I've not utter to any mortal man

Take me as you find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life, I SURRENDER ALL!



Dear Friend,

This prayer (some of the words from the book "A Heart Exposed") spoke volumes to me and I hope it does to you as well. Often times we tend to have learnt and known so much that we neglect the place where it all began. YIELDING ALL FOR CHRIST!

Please go through the prayer gently, personalize it and I hope that you will mean each line that you read from the depth of your heart. Let it resonate with your actions thereafter.



Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to make your comments about the articles or messages on this blog-site but remember; be honest, and godly in your statements. For counseling on private issues, feel free to mail or call. God bless you.

Keme's Blog List